Ayurvedic medicine and its Benefits

What is Ayurveda?


Ayurveda is an ancient treatment method.it’s a great way to keep your body healthy and wealthy.in this system we believe that the reason for wellness is unbalanced between our body, mind, and spirit.
A human body forms three kinds of energies or forces, they are Vata Dosha(including some universal elements: space and air), pitta Dosha ( including fire and water) , Kapha Dosha (water and earth).so the Ayurveda medicine is the whole body healing system.
Ayurveda practitioners will give us to a balanced healthy diet to make our body disease-free.so the Ayurveda treatment is not harmful to our body, it does not have any side effects.
Ayurveda treatments are most probably used in Kerala. It’s a famous method of treatment in our Kerala. Because of its highly effective methods, like yoga/ meditation and diet ..etc.

Ayurvedic Treatments
In Ayurveda treatments are very simple and effective. The main steps of Ayurveda is: ‘first off all try to stable the mind of the patient and make body tension-free.then will discuss the accurate health issues/ problems, at last find out the sufficient treatment method for the mentioned disease. Medicines provided in Ayurveda are from natural plants. Mainly the roots, stems and leaf part of the plants. Ayurveda will give faster relief to the patient’s disease

Benefits of Ayurveda

1) Reduce stress
2) Lowering the excess body fat and also helpful for weight loss.
3) Completely Relief from hypertension and other serious health issues.
4) Treatments are increases immunity of our body and turn to into disease-free bodies.
5) Provide healthy body and prevents skin problems also
       

Treatment for reducing stress
Yoga/meditation is the most effective treatment for stress. When yoga will added in your daily routine surely get a stable and relaxing mind. Also, other herbal treatment are used.
All kinds of physical stress and emotional stress will decrease through some Ayurveda treatments like ‘Shirodhara’ , ‘kayashudhi’…etc.

Treatment for weight loss
When Some changes are added to your daily routine (in case of food ) will helps to get a healthy body with lowering the price of excess fat.
In your daily routine add some foods contains healthy fats and proteins,  and take some Ayurveda diet. It will give good results to gain A beautiful and healthy weightless body.
Treatment for hypertension
Hypertension will affect our body very badly. Then it turns into the other serious body problems like heart and kidney failure etc.
In this case, we prefer to continue yoga or meditation to get a stable mind. After that decrease hypertension by using some herbs ( herbal remedies).
Treatment for preventing skin problems
It is most helpful for getting a glowing and healthy skin. Ayurveda methods will definitely give such a good result.
Include vegetables like cucumber and carrots in your food. Before bath use musk turmeric powder by mixing in coconut oil. It is a good remedy to get glowing skin.
There are many treatments in Ayurveda, which helps to get healthy and disease-free body. Most importantly first we find out the actual cause of the disease. Only after that, we prefer ayurvedic treatments.
To Konow More Information to visit Kia Hospital

Comments

  1. The worst time has passed”However, it is true that there are more improvements than before...because of the rising numbers of people living with HIV in the state of Nevada. How could they stigmatize all of them? Therefore everything becomes a little easier and we start to share everything... We also started to invite and visit each other in a community. You know, it is six years since I started taking antiretroviral drugs...Yet whatever problems I face, the worst time has passedWhen I was evicted from the family home by my mother, my father rented a small room for me. But my mother and brothers believed that having HIV was my own fault – and that I deserved to be punished...I also considered myself unworthy and without hope... But I have a child and eventually I convinced myself to live for my child’s sake.
    My mother knew nothing [about HIV]. She didn’t understand anything. Do you know why? She didn’t have [the chance] to go out of the house and communicate with society. However, my father does interact with the community. I know his friends are mature and dignified africa america. So he has a better understanding than her.My father came call me on a sadfull day sitting on my couch about a friend of his from africa who introduce him to Dr Itua herbal  cure in africa in which he advise we should purchase his herbal medicine to cure my hiv so we did and Dr Itua prescribed I should drink the herbal medicine for two weeks to cure although we were so curious about the whole thing ,I finished the herbal medicine like he advised then he talked to me to visit my nearest clinic for check up I did and now I'm totally cured from Hiv my father was my rock and I and my family are now happy together also Dr Itua has be helpful in my community ever since he cure my Hiv so why I'm leaving  my story on here today is to reach out someone out here to hope on God and never give up no matter the situation you that you are facing especially through this pandemic seasons which has really taught us all on how we should be helpful to each other and cherish one another.Dr Itua cures the following diseases.....  Herpes,Liver cancer,Throat cancerLeukemia.,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Bladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Thyroid Cancer.You can contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment